Monday, May 16, 2011

To my wonderful sister....

I know it is a day early (or even 2 days Tallahassee time) but I wanted to wish my sweet sister a Happy Birthday! For those of y'all that don't know, my sister and I have the same birthday but are 3 years apart! As cool as it might sound, we get in an argument about it just about every year!! haha I think this year my parents secretly thought that us being apart would be a good thing but to tell you the truth it is really weird being so far away from her on our special day! As much as we may bicker and steal each others clothes and make up, I am so blessed to have the relationship we do! My sister means the world to me and I know she will always be there for me no matter what! I feel so honored and cant wait to stand next to her this October on the biggest day of her life! So happy birthday sister, I love you!!!!!
                         Here we are last year at my 21st birthday waltz
                                          LOVE YOU SISTER!!

xoxo,
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment