Saturday, May 14, 2011

FSU CHEER!

This weekend is FSU cheerleading try-outs and it hurts my heart that I am not there. I wouldn't give up my trip to Australia for anything but it sure is weird not being in Tallahassee for this weekend! It is weird to think my time is over but being an FSU cheerleader was one of the greatest highlights of my life thus far and I have met some of my best friends and made the best memories from this time in my life! I am dreading the first home game because I just know it will be bittersweet for me!
                           This is me in 2009 when I made the team for the first time ever.
               This is my amazing stunt group from this past year- aka the Barbies

Good luck to all my sweet friends trying out, I love you all and wish you the best of luck!

xoxoxox,
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment